I am working on a macro in Draw, mostly as an exercise in learning OO Basic (migrating my brain from VBA) with Draw, and I want to discover and report the current position of the mouse relative to the DrawPage. I have been unable to locate any way to do this. Can someone point me to the right documentation? Is this possible?

The macro I am currently playing with is posted at http://ncs.hneufeld.com/?p=21. This reports the mouse position as text in a shape, but it is relative to the larger window.

Also, is this the correct list for this type of question? I consider api, but am not certain.