Dear list,

Hopefully this is the correct forum - if not, please let me know...

I'm using OO.org to convert EMF files into WMF files, using java 1.6 on
Windows and OO.org 2.3. THe process is working well in principle - open
the EMF, and export to WMF - but in practice I've hit an issue.

Even though I've set the default templat eof rDraw to be landscape, when
I open an EMF it gets a portrait page, and if it's wider, it gets scaled
to fit. I want to remove this scaling step, as I want control over the
final size of the image. I'd hoped that modifying the default template
ould achieve this, but apparently not... so I'd be immensely grateful for
any ideas anyone might have...

Yours,

Matthew Darlison

--
"Mr. Matthew Darlison BA MA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Research Fellow, Clinical & Applied Bioinformatics