Marten,

Marten Feldtmann wrote:
Ok, my code generator for Smalltalk is working pretty well (structs
and exceptions are missing), but I have now one problem - I have very large memory leaks (200 MB) on both sides: Smalltalk and OpenOffice ...... :-(

Perhaps this is more or less an OLE question, but how do I have to handle all these thousands of new automation objects I get with
every query -- and how the parameters. Any hints ?
don't know too much about OLE, in general Uno objects are all ref counted (w/ the exception of GC based languages as Java), deleting themselves in case the count drops to zero. So, you may want to somehow decrease the ref count when loosing a reference.

Marten

       Kay