hi, Stephan,
Thank you very much for your explain! And I got it then. :)

hi, Kay,
As the task whether is a useful todo is somewhat controversial, I am not sure
we are going to do it or not.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Uno/Todo/Clear_Separation_of_C_and_Cpp_and_Core_Components
If it is not useful to do at present, I think I'd better find another task of
the project to do.
Do you have any suggestion about this? Or what can do I for the project?

Thank you very much for all of your support!

Best regards,
Cynthia  ^_^
2007-12-11

Stephan Bergmann wrote;