Hi Bernard,

Bernard Marcelly ha scritto:
[...]
> I just tested again with OOo 1.1.5. It's the same. A method
> isSomething() does _not_ produce a pseudo-property Something.
> Uno language binding documentation for Basic (and for COM) say nothing
> for isSomething() methods.
>
> You may have been fooled (like me) from the fact that pseudo-property
> Modified does exist in OOoBasic.
> But it is a write-only property!
> Because there is a method setModified(boolean) but no getModified().

opz.... :-)
Thank you for checking, of course you are right.
My memory was completely wrong, sorry

> In a Calc cell you have a pseudo-property IsMerged which is read-only,
> because there is a method getIsMerged(). And there is no method
> setIsMerged(boolean), but only the method merge(boolean).
> A cleaner naming would have been to define isMerged() instead of
> getIsMerged(). And then there would be no pseudo-property.
>
> In a Calc cell annotation you find the pseudo-property IsVisible because
> there is getIsVisible() and setIsVisible(boolean).
> Here again it is an awkward naming. It should have simply been named
> getVisible() and setVisible(boolean), producing a pseudo-property
> Visible. But what's done is done.

yes, now I see that there may be some case where method names are not
perfectly consistent and I was fooled from them.
Of course I can live with it, I have just to remember it for the next
time...

Thank you again for the detailed explanation and for taking the time .

ciao
Paolo M