Hi Rafael
Rafael Garcia Ortega schrieb:
Hi,

   I'm writing a macro[1] that get email adresses from oobase and then do
mailing. I send emails if I use "To:" fields, but give me error when I use
getBccRecipient[2]<http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/system/XSimpleMailMessage.html#getBccRecipient>from
XSimpleMailMessage<http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/system/XSimpleMailMessage.html>[2].
The error is(translated to english) "Variable or objet not defined".

   It happen in line 29, see code[1]. If I change this line for this one all
is ok:

    .setRecipient(GetEmailsFromQuery)

   But I need put addresses in BCC field. How can I do it? Is setBccRecipient
method implemented?

yes, use a sequence.
http://api.openoffice.org/docs/common/ref/com/sun/star/system/XSimpleMailMessage.html#setBccRecipient
GetBCCEmailsFromQuery() must return an Array, you can use the tools-library method ArrayOutofString() for it.

Peter

Regards

[1] http://ooo.pastebin.ca/873443