Jörg Budischewski wrote:
Hi,

python is the public interface, python.sh is an implemetation detail.

I actually introduced this because I didn't know how to create a python script with our installation procedure when there is the python as executable in the solver path in the build environment. (In the build env, it is ok to just call python executable as the appropriate environment gets set by the global build env scropt).

I see. Got that fixed now on CWS sb87 (delivering python.sh as solver's bin/pyuno/python and referencing it as "pyuno/python" in scp2 does the trick); i.e., there is no python.sh any longer in the installed product, just python (and also on Windows the wrapper changed from python.bat to python.exe).

-Stephan