To the OpenOffice.org Community:

The Marketing project is proud to announce our second Virtual Talks sessions. We are excited to announce this call for papers for the whole community that want to participate. The talks will be handled in July 5th of 2008.

The talks will be handle on a virtual space and you are welcome to join and participate with your approved proposal. The talks should fit into one of the following categories:
- Development
- Best practices
- NLC
- Marketing
- OpenDocument

Please submit your proposal before the end of next week including your name, nick and project you are currently working at. Please submit your proposal before the 30th of June here:

http://creator.zoho.com/jza/form/3/