Rainman Lee wrote:
Oh, I see......:@(
I think it is a problem coming with the new-style interfaces, right?
if I wrote the service S using the old-style interface statement like this:
service S
{
    interface A;
    interface B;
}
then, the only thing I would have to do to introduce a new interface D could be:
service S
{
    interface A;
    interface B;
    interface D; //simply add this statement and implement somewhere.
}

Is that right?

No. Adding non-optional interfaces to old-style services is not allowed, as it would break old implementations of that service. (Adding optional interface to old-style services had been allowed, although it is now known to be broken.)

-Stephan