The following code is in one of my source files and executing this code has a pretty good chance to hang my C# software and the OpenOffice
counterpart.

The systems hangs at line "docuProperties.Title = ..." or "docuProperties.Subject = ..."

Sometimes this code works, but around 40% (or 30% ?) this code fails to work. I've used the Subject and Title field in the template ott I open
with my software and then I fill the docu properties ..

Done in VS2008, .NET 3.5, OpenOffice 3.0 and Windows XP-SP3.

Marten Feldtmann

        /// <summary>
        /// Setze Thema und Titel des Dokumentes, damit dieses im Dokument über
Felder genutzt werden kann
        /// </summary>
        /// <param name="textDocument"></param>
        /// <param name="titleString"></param>
        /// <param name="themaString"></param>
        private void SetTitleAndThema(XTextDocument textDocument, string
titleString, string themaString)
        {
            XDocumentPropertiesSupplier propSupp = textDocument as
XDocumentPropertiesSupplier;
            if (propSupp != null)
            {
                XDocumentProperties docuProperties =