--- Begin Message ---
You probably need to use value objects within the array. See here

http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/DevGuide/ProUNO/Bridge/Mapping_of_Sequence

Joachim

Marc MAUZOLE wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to automate a mail merge with JavaScript, but I can't use the
methode setPropertyValue when the parameter is a Sequence<any>, I always get
a com.sun.star.lang.IllegalArgumentException. I read that JavaScript array
are not SAFEARRAY so I tried in VBS but I had the same exceptions. Somebody
can help me ?
Thanks a lot,
Marc

Here are some JavaScript code examples :

var dataSource = dbContext.createInstance();
var p0 = wdApp.Bridge_GetStruct("com.sun.star.beans.PropertyValue");
var cProps = new Array();
p0.Name = "Extension";
p0.Value = "csv";
cProps[0] = p0;
dataSource.setPropertyValue("Info", cProps);

or

var tableFlt = new String();
tableFlt[0] =  "TABLE";
dataSource.setPropertyValue("TableTypeFilter", tableFlt);

--- End Message ---