On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 1:26 AM, Kay Ramme <kay.ra...@sun.com> wrote:
> Hi Lukasz,
>
> could you give a brief overview over your system, the OS, the arch and the
> OOo version etc.? That would help debugging this. You find the detailed OOo
> version in the "about" dialog.

The upgraded version is :

3.1.1.1-1bpo50+1 sat sept 2009

The memory problem is again in the headless portion.

If I run the program in non-headless package the memory consumption
stays the same.  When program loads the odt template the memory
increases by 2% , but when the file is dispose() the memory goes back
down by 2%. In headless mode the memory just keeps going up by 2%
every time a file is loaded and dispose()

If I new a command that would save a memory usage for a process and
save the new values every 5 sec, I would draw you guys a graph to show
how memory is going up.

Somebody mentioned I could attached a debugger to oo? How would I do
that? Is that a command argument that I just add or?

Any ideas on memory usage, and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Lucas