Hi,

The problem that I have recently encountered is one that is mentioned
on your FAQ, namely "Why can't I do a replace on the 'NumberingRules'
object ?". The workaround that you mention on the page (uno.invoke() +
uno.Any()) doesn't seem to
work so I was wondering if there was a way to get the replacing on the
NumberingRules working?

I am using Python 2.5.2 and OpenOffice.org 2.4 but I have also tried
it with OpenOffice.org 3.1 (and the bundled version of Python) with the same
result
(IllegalArgumentException).
the code in the FAQ still works for me with OOo3.1 with the bundled python on windows. Did you try this code, or do you have problems with your self written code ? In the latter case, strip your problem down to some minimal lines of code and create an issue for it.

Bye,

Joerg