On 01/27/10 11:11, Philippe Denis wrote:
After some researchs, I think my code doesn't accept the WSDL 2. I explain : the WSDL working are from the version 1 of WSDL and the others that don't wrok are from the version 2.

If I understand, this problem is from the UDK projet or no?

The code is archived in the (old CVS) repository of the UDK project, right. But there is nobody (to my knowledge) who maintains that code. (The code mainly came out of some internship project several years ago.) If you want to improve it---go ahead! :)

-Stephan