Hello,

I am testing my scipts which is written by python to operate Openoffice 3.2.1.4
After builing Openoffice 3.2.1.4, I cannot connect to Openoffice by
python codes.

>>> import socket
>>> import uno
>>> localContext = uno.getComponentContext()
>>> resolver = localContext.ServiceManager.createInstanceWithContext(
...                             "com.sun.star.bridge.UnoUrlResolver",
localContext )
>>> ctx = resolver.resolve(
>>> "uno:socket,host=localhost,port=2002;urp;StarOffice.ComponentContext" )
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
__main__.NoConnectException: Connector : couldn't connect to socket (Success)

I can start Openoffice manually but cannot launch it by python script.

When I tried to run my other scripts, I got error as it runs
connection part (resolver.resolve).

Missing vcl resource.  This indicates that files vital to localization
are missing. You might have a corrupt installation.

How can I fix this problem?
Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Min