[ 
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2809?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
 ]

Jerry Cwiklik reopened UIMA-2809:
---------------------------------


Assign fixVersion

> Users field for the Job page it is remembered but is only displayed after a 
> refresh
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: UIMA-2809
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2809
>             Project: UIMA
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: DUCC
>            Reporter: Lou DeGenaro
>            Assignee: Lou DeGenaro
>            Priority: Minor
>             Fix For: 1.0-Ducc
>
>
> I've noticed that after setting the Users field for the Job page it is 
> remembered but is only displayed after a refresh (I use Manual mode) ... i.e. 
> if I switch to a different page & then back to Jobs page the Users field 
> displays default (and so does Max records) ... but the job list is filtered 
> correctly.  After a refresh both fields display the correct value.  
> So the problem seems to be just that the fields show the default values when 
> a page is first displayed ... after a  refresh they're correct,
> Burn



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.1.4#6159)

Reply via email to