Marshall, the problem with failing JUnit tests has been fixed. Also,
reduced verbosity of JUnit tests to make tests easier to review. I still
see IOException happening at the end of some tests. This is logged by an
embedded AMQ broker. In some case these are expected as brokers are being
shutdown on purpose to simulate failover and recovery.

-jerry