If an RM is implicitly created, then I would consider the AE that implicitly
created the RM the owner of it. If a user obtains that RM and passes it on,
then that must be under the consciousness that the user is *not* the owner.

If the user wants to be the owner of an RM, then the user should create it
and pass it to the AE in the first place.

Do you think this is not sensible/conveyable to users?

Since so far, RMs did not support destroy at all, I believe it should also
not break existing code if we implement it in this way.

Best,

-- Richard