I did find a "small" bug in the code that logs a message when versions
don't match.
Its only effecting logging in this particular case where I chose v 3.0.0 as
the next
version for UIMA-AS.

I think the RC1 should not be taken down for this reason. In RC1 both uimaj
and
uima-as are at 2.9.0 and auto generated code (UimaVersion & UimaAsVersion)
are
correct.

Ultimately its up to you testers to decide if this is critical bug
deserving -1.

Jerry