> On 17.01.2018, at 20:36, Marshall Schor <m...@schor.com> wrote:
>
> I got to the end of your instructions OK, I think.
>
> It showed me a page, after "import" action, with "details" tab, having
> name/project type/description/script direction/
> The "Console" (I'm using eclipse "run" to run this) has a whole bunch of
> messages about imports, tag creation, etc.  No error messages I think, so far.

Good.

> pushing the "save" button on the "details" tab gives error = hibernate
> exception
> - constraint violation exception, could not execute statement,
> Caused by: caused by ... (top one) org.hsqldb.HsqlException: integrity
> constraint violation: unique constraint or index violation;
> UK3K75VVU7MEVYVVB5MAY5LJ8K7 table: PROJECT
>     at org.hsqldb.error.Error.error(Unknown Source) ~[hsqldb-2.4.0.jar:2.4.0]

Hm, I need to look into that. Actually, there is no need to press save
immediately
after import - but it should also not cause an exception. Probably there is a
but
which causes WebAnno to try to save the project *again* under the same name
(which
is not allowed).

> Switched to the Annotation page, saw 3 documents - 2 in blue, the middle one
> in
> red.
> tried opening Mockingjay2.tsv.  Got a popup : Do you want to leave this site?
> chose Leave, and it then said:
> Internal Error, with a link "return to home page".
> Console shows more errors, the top caused by seems to be in hibernate , eg
> Caused by: org.hibernate.TransientObjectException: object references an
> unsaved
> transient instance - save the transient instance before flushing:
> de.tudarmstadt.ukp.clarin.webanno.model.Project
>
> Maybe I need to configure hibernate?

No, nothing should need to be configured by you. I'll try reproducing and
fixing this.

Thanks for these reports!

-- Richard