Thanks for your comments. Perhaps I was a little skimpy in the description.
The announcement does
include a link to more information about the project. I figured that if
some was interested he/she would
explore the linked content. I do agree that more info is needed to get
someone to ask for more :)

Will do better next time!

Regards, Jerry
UIMA Team