On 01.03.2018, at 19:39, Marshall Schor <m...@schor.com> wrote:
> 
> Richard - did you find anything else that might affect the release decision, 
> in
> your testing?

If I had not run into the issue, I would have tested a bit more with WebAnno.
But I had done that earlier with a SNAPSHOT version and didn't run into major
problems.

So I think we're probably ok.

At the moment and without having completed everything I wanted to do, I would 
+0.

If you have enough votes, you should probably go ahead and release.

-- Richard

Reply via email to