Here's the proposed board report (to be submitted later today).

Let me know of any changes needed. Thanks! -Marshall

Board report for Apache UIMA, for March 2018.

Apache UIMA's mission: the creation and maintenance of open-source
software related to the analysis of unstructured data, guided by the
UIMA Oasis Standard.

Dates:
05 Mar 2018  (new)        last release - UIMA Java SDK 3.0.0
03 May 2016  (no change)  last PMC addition
18 Apr 2017  (no change)  last Committer addition

Releases:
  05 Mar 2018 Apache UIMA Java SDK 3.0.0
  07 Feb 2018 Apache UIMA Asynchronous Scaleout (UIMA-AS) 2.10.2

Activity:
  Java SDK, UIMA-AS, DUCC, RUTA are
  actively being worked on.

  The Java SDK version 3.0.0 was finally released after
  an extensive ramp up involving 2 alpha releases and
  one beta release.

  Our last committer addition was William Colen, who is contributing
  to the C++ implementation of the UIMA framework.

  Mailing list activity remains moderate.

Community:
  The community continues to be moderately active.
  There has been a bit of discussion around moving more to GIT;
  some are in favor; others feel it would be a significant
  workload increase for which they don't have time.

Issues:
  No Board level issues at this time.