I run the command `mvn package`. There are always failure uts. Could we
disable some the flaky tests?

*ShuffleTaskManagerTest.checkAndClearLeakShuffleDataTest:940 expected:
<false> but was: <true>*

*GrpcServerTest.testGrpcExecutorPool:83 expected: <1.0> but was: <0.0>*

Xianjing Feng <xianjingf...@apache.org> 于2023年11月2日周四 09:51写道: