I like the idea.

Another idea will be to add to new Unomi commands, we have
unomi:deploy-definition which allow you to redeploy one definition at a
time, we could easily add a command to redeploy all the definition of a
given bundle and another one to redeploy all the definitions in all bundles.

Cheers

--
Damien GAILLARD
Software Developer
<https://www.jahia.com/cms/render/default/en/sites/jahiacom/home/employees/grid-layout/jahia-employee/GaillardDamien.signature.html.ajax>
8 rue du sentier | 75002 | France
jahia.com <http://www.jahia.com/>
SKYPE | TWITTER <https://twitter.com/> | VCARD
<http://www.jahia.com/vcard/GaillardDamien.vcf>

> JAHIA <http://www.jahia.com/> empowers organizations to create
sophisticated websites that drive their business growth