Hi,

I have a couple of concerns that hopefully you can address.

First off your podling doesn’t seem to have any PPMC or committers on the
roster. [1] I not sure how you even able to commit code but perhaps something
is broken on the reporting side?

The following people (from a quick search so I could be mistaken) don’t seem to
be active in your project, is there any reason they are being added to the
PPMC? Often at graduation it's best to ask inactive PPMC members if they want
to continue with the project.

  * Sergiy Shyrkov
  * Kevan Jahanshahi
  * Cédric Mailleux
  * Régis Mora
  * Quentin Lamerand
  * David Griffon

This shows a couple of those people active mid 2015 but not after that. [2]

Three members of the proposed PPMC hasn’t even signed ICLAs (AFAIKS) which
seems a bit unusual.

* Kevan Jahanshahi
* Cédric Mailleux
* Régis Mora

And two others have only just signed them. Why are they signing them just
before graduation?

Thanks,
Justin

1. https://whimsy.apache.org/roster/ppmc/unomi