Hello Diogo,

You are right the EventCollector servlet doesn't create the profile,
only the ContextServlet does. But you can send events to the
ContextServlet too so in theory you could do it all with a single
request.

Actually I'm wondering if the EventCollectorServlet is actually still useful ?

As to the updated result, the value corresponds to the following constants:

/**
 * No change occurred following an event being handled.
 */
int NO_CHANGE = 0;
/**
 * The associated session was updated following an event being handled.
 */
int SESSION_UPDATED = 1;
/**
 * The associated profile was updated following an event being handled.
 */
int PROFILE_UPDATED = 2;

Regards,
  Serge...