Hello Dave,

we are planning to extend the usergrid platform:
1) deployment on Kubernetes using Helm charts
2)  Cassandra Multi-Site Deployment and upgrade of Cassandra and
elasticseach versions
3) Enhance Notification using Firebase Cloud Messaging
4) Upgrade to Spring boot and Spring Cloud

Can you please share with us the architecture documentation of usergrid,
especially whether some work has been done in the area of Cassandra
Multi-Site deployment, and some best practices?

We don't want the usergrid project to disappear, and we want to start
contributing back to the community ASAP

Many thanks for your support,
Fouad

--
--------

*Dr.- Ing. Fouad N. Omri*

Predapp - Predictive Applications
Im Neuenheimer Feld 518
69120, Heidelberg
Germany

Tel G: +49 176 79 85 22 72

*Optimized Data-driven Business decisions based on artificial intelligence
and self-learning algorithms*

Notice: This transmittal and/or attachments may be privileged or
confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee named above. Any
review, dissemination, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you received
this transmittal in error, please notify us immediately by reply and
immediately delete this message and all its attachments. Thank you.