Happy New Year Everyone!

There are a handful of items that make contributing to/using Usergrid more
difficult. I'm emailing to see if we can get some volunteers for tackling
each of these items.

1. We have one unsigned binary. I believe it was released back in 2016.
Either this binary is not needed it needs signed.
https://checker.apache.org/projs/usergrid.html

2. The community website page that loads some google map is no longer
working: http://usergrid.apache.org/community/. I just see an error
message: "Oops! Something went wrong."

3. It would be good if we could leverage ASF Jenkins infrastructure to get
some builds going, nightly or otherwise. Does anyone have time to set this
up and see if there is an integration with Github/Gitbox for running tests
upon PR creation? https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Jenkins

4. We should consider doing another release v2.2.0. The current master
branch has many fixes on top of v2.1.0. Does anyone have cycles to lead the
effort of getting a new release out there?

Thanks in advance. If you have some cycles to help, just mail back on this
thread and confirm. I can help too, but wanted to email the community
first.

Thanks.
Michael R.