Ah... far in time.  I was thinking space. :)  Yeah, the lists are all
up.  Come join the fun!

On 1/16/07, Claude Brisson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
That's not odd at all, last time I tried the mailing list wasn't yet up,
just asking how far in time, irrelevant of course if it is open, c u
there :-)

  Claude

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELTOOLS-64?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12465209
 ]

> > > John Eichelsdorfer commented on VELTOOLS-64:
> > >
> > > I think I mentioned the exact versions of things except for Struts and
Tiles.  My struts is not a latest, but I don't remember the exact version here.

> > > The thing is, I took the same exact war for http://www.jobbank.com  that
works on straight Tomcat 5.5 and placed it in Geronimo 1.1.1.  It worked perfectly in
the one and failed as shown in the other in only that way.   You can see this working in
production if you go to the site.

> > > As I am not in front of that code at the moment I can't look into it
right now, but I will try to give more particulars tonight or tomorrow including a
bigger code snippet.   The partial code above is correct though as I cut and pasted it.

successfully running in production on standalone Tomcat 5.5.  When I run the same war file
on Geronimo 1.1.1, links do not render correctly.  Geronimo also uses a 5.5 version of
Tomcat in the standard distribution I am using.
href="$link.setAction('/pub/jobpost/list/submit').addQueryData("c","$!countrySel").addQueryData("r","$!pop.popId")">$!pop.popName
 Jobs</a>
seem to work correctly that are referenced with an absolute path. For example:
shows the correct hostname in the front.
being the issue.   I also did a search on the Geronimo distribution for any other file matching
"velocity" but came up empty.
that it will work in a next 1.5 Velocity release else people will be constantly using
snapshots rather then a steady 1.5 build if this is where the problem lies.