The vote has passed!  I'll tag the release today and try to upload it
tonight or tomorrow.  Announcement should follow once the release is
mirrored.

PMC +1
Nathan Bubna
Will Glass-Husain
Henning Schmiedehausen

Committer +1
Claude Brisson

User/Contributor +1
Malcolm Edgar

On 12/18/06, Nathan Bubna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ok, i've got all the dependencies upgraded. The ant build system seems
to be working great.  I've attempted to get the Gump build working
again, but that shouldn't hold up a release anyway.

So, i think we're ready for a beta of VelocityTools 1.3:

[ ] +1 Let's do it
[ ] +0 Have fun; i don't care.
[ ] -0  Not sure about this, but i won't stop you.

The vote will close sometime after Thursday 12pm PST (roughly 72 hours).  :)

My vote is +1