Will, I have pretty good odds on finding time to roll a 1.5 build and
call for vote this week.  If you can assure me you're sure you can get
a test build and vote going tomorrow, i'll hold my horses.  If not,
then i'm quite tired of waiting for this release and will plan to
start putting time into running the release myself tomorrow afternoon.

On 2/13/07, Will Glass-Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Nice.

> Will, are you going to roll Engine 1.5 anytime soon?  if not, i might
> be up for doing it later this week.

I think so.  I've been getting about 6 hours of sleep nightly for the
last few weeks lately due to work deadlines.  When that hits 8, I'll
have a little free time to address this :-)  Give me till  this
weekend to do the right thing here...

WILL

On 2/13/07, Nathan Bubna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> finally got it working.  the updated site has been uploaded and should
> be on the public servers soon.  i'll probably get an announcement out
> tomorrow afternoon (too busy between now and then otherwise).
>
> for the curious, i finally just wiped my ssh keys on both the server
> and my client and re-did them following the instructions here:
> http://www.atmos.albany.edu/facstaff/rmctc/ssh2/
>
> not sure exactly what was wrong before, but it works.
>
> Will, are you going to roll Engine 1.5 anytime soon?  if not, i might
> be up for doing it later this week.
>
> On 2/13/07, Nathan Bubna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > file permissions on my key don't seem to be the issue.  i don't know a
> > ton about ssh perms, but it sure seems like my account just doesn't
> > have the karma to do '-o "BatchMode yes"'.  still looking into it...
> >
> > On 2/9/07, Will Glass-Husain <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Stupid question, but are the file permissions right on the public key
> > > and containing folder?  That always trips me up when logging in with
> > > SSH keys.
> > >
> > > WILL

Disconnecting
Disconnected

org.apache.maven.doxia.macro.manager.MacroNotFoundException: