Please don't cross-post.  This is a user list question.  Wait a few
days to get a reply there before you try this list.

On 4/16/07, santas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi
    What i want to do is that whenever i change "Locale " of my application
depending on that locale i want to change my
"header.vm" files contetnt for Meta tag.

    On my first page i am having one link that will chage my "Locale " of
application now suppose i click on link and now new Locale is "en"  then i
want <meta > tag for en to be used by browser.

  Whenever i change my Locale one portlet is called and that calls another
class to set this locale in session for that user. I tryid to put that in
Velocity context but dont know how to use it in header.vm.

Now i am very much new to this velocity and trying lot many things but
getting nothing.
And my big confusion is that is this "header.vm" is called before that
portlet is called.
Can anybody give me proper direction please.

Thanks