Hi,
I have been playing with Velocity in the past few days. By doing so I
encountered couple of problems. I'm not sure weather these are the
documented behavior so I thought I should ask the list.

1.I couldn't set a property after I initialize the Velocity Engine
(After calling the init() method).  Here the particular property I was
trying to set was MAX_NUMBER_LOOPS property.

2.I couldn't call inner class methods. I put an inner class object in
to Velocity context and then tried to call its methods from the
template. But it didn't work. Velocity just outputs the calling method
name.

Thanks,
Supun.