Le dimanche 13 mai 2007 à 21:23 -0700, Will Glass-Husain a écrit :
> Claude,
>
> FYI - I went ahead and changed the license in DVSL to Apache License 2.0.

Thanks. I was about to do it.

> If you haven't read this before, it's probably good to be aware of this:
> http://www.apache.org/legal/src-headers.html
>
> Be nice to get DVSL packaged up properly.  If there's anything I can do to
> help, let me know.

I'll certainly have some questions along the process...

For instance (I'm a maven newbie), once I've got a pom.xml and I run mvn
on it, what is supposed to happen? For now, it says:

Installing /home/claude/projects/velocity/dvsl/pom.xml
to /home/claude/.m2/repository/org/apache/dvsl/dvsl/1.0-BETA1/dvsl-1.0-BETA1.pom

Is that all we expect from it? Is there a page describing the whole
maven/pom.xml standard process somewhere on apache?

Thx,

  Claude