Thanks, Nathan, but I really want the velocity website to decide. After all,
the logo is going to be on their website.

Heres an updated version of number 1, with the screenshot of what it would
look like on the website:
http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd53/shadowpwner/VelocityTools1copy.png

~Edward :)