Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Velocity Wiki" for
change notification.

The following page has been changed by WillGlassHusain:
http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/BoardReport-February2008

  === ECCN Review ===

- As requested, the PMC chair has reviewed the ASF ECCN notes.  Since Velocity
has no crypto code, and no links or dependencies on such code, these
requirements do not apply to our project.
+ As requested, the PMC chair has reviewed the ASF notes on export
+ notification.  Since Velocity has no crypto code, and no links
+ or dependencies on such code, these requirements do not apply to
+ our project.

  === Community Changes ===

@@ -28, +31 @@

  Velocity tools has released 2.0-beta1.  We hope to release 2.0 by May.

- === Velocity Docbook ===
-
- No activity this past quarter.
-
- === Velocity Anakia ===
-
- No activity this past quarter.
-
- === Velocity DVSL ===
-
- No activity this past quarter.
-
  === Velocity Texen ===

  Texen has been refactored to separate out ant task from main code.  The code
is ready for a point release in the not too distant future.

  Texen currently has an unresolved Gump issue.

+ === Velocity DVSL, Velocity Docbook, Velocity Anakia ===
+