There was no negative feedback on the test build (no feedback at all
actually), so we're moving on to a vote...

The test build is still available here:
 http://people.apache.org/~nbubna/velocity/tools/2.0-beta2/

Improved documentation is online here:
 http://velocity.apache.org/tools/devel/

Please vote regarding your support for releasing this test build as
VelocityTools 2.0-beta2:

[ ] +1 Let's do it
[ ] +0 Have fun; i don't care.
[ ] -0  Not sure about this, but i won't stop you.

The voting period is typically 72 hours, putting its close time as
roughly 10am PST on Thursday, Jul 3rd.  I'll try to push out the
release that afternoon if all goes well.