Hi André,

I'm not sure this does concern Velocity:
 - '&' has no special meaning in sql : it's a specificity of sqlplus
 - interpreting ampersands from inside comments looks like a sqlplus bug

You can always write your own specialization of the EscapeSqlReference
filter to work around this sqlplus bug, it shouldn't be that hard.

Regards,

  Claude Brisson