On 07/11/2016 06:38, Sergiu Dumitriu wrote:

It might depend on the version of JIRA and/or the type of project. It
seems that there's no Releases tab, but you can go to the Change Log
tab, and under each version there's a Release Notes link.

1 -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/VELOCITY/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:changelog-panel

2 -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310104&version=12338243

The list of changes on our site is much more relevant, anyway.

It's strange that only one issue is assigned to 2.0...

All others were assigned to 2.x, which is quite natural since 2.0 wasn't released. I changed it.

  Claude