Then I'll remove it. New versions of Struts may even have their own tools for Velocity I've never heard of. And I'm pretty sure they are happier were they are, after all it's the framework which should make use of the tools, not the tools which should adapt themselves to the framework...

R.I.P., velocity-tools-struts.

What about velocity-tools-view-jsp? It's probably less prone to deprecation, since it only depends on velocity-tools-view, and JSP is still alive out there, but I don't even know if the current module is functional... I could release it as it is, with a warning in the docs, after all tests do pass.

  Claude