Ok, I reproduced it. It happens when the method is overloaded with a variant that takes no argument.

Guess there will be a third release candidate...

On 09/11/2016 17:44, Greg Huber wrote:
It seems to be returning the wrong class name in ClassUtils

  method = node.getRuntimeServices().getUberspect().getMethod(o, methodName,
params,
            new Info(node.getTemplateName(), node.getLine(),
node.getColumn()));

It is returning a method name of .thumbResource() rather than
.thumbResource(String, String) and then further down the java reflection
throws the java.lang.IllegalArgumentException exception.