On 06/25/2018 06:59 PM, Michael Osipov wrote:

Folks,

release 3.0 is pending, I took some time to check the current project status. Here are my observations:
* STATUS seems obsolete
* WHY_THREE_JARS.txt seems obsolete
* README.txt seems obsolete
* ./test: this should be in src/test/resources somewhere
* there are a lot of empty dirs: still necessary?
* velocity-tools-generic\src\main\resources\org\apache\velocity\tools\generic\times.properties:   Abbreviations for from years to hours seem wrong. Why not stick to: https://www.bipm.org/en/publications/si-brochure/table6.html and use h/h, d/d, w/w, y/y? This makes it consistent

If no one objects, I'll go ahead and perform the changes except ./test because I do not yet know where this belongs.

+1, I'll have a look at ./test

I I'll handle README.txt => README.md, as I already started. I'll leave you the rest.