Hi.

The switch to git is complete, and there won't be any mirroring back to svn. I procrastinated doing an official communication on @dev about it. So here it is:

Velocity development now happens on the Apache git server, dual-synced with github.

Gitbox repositories : https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf#velocity

Github repositories : https://github.com/apache?q=velocity

Yes, you should be able to create a PR and merge it on master on github, all rights should be sync'ed.

On 20-07-17 07 h 07, Will Glass-Husain wrote:
Hi --

Directing this to Claude -- I know you looked at this a few months ago.

I have a couple commits pending for Velocity.  Can I make them on the
Github repo (master branch)?  I want to do a PR, then merge it.

My concern is that I see you merged this PR in May
https://github.com/apache/velocity-engine/pull/15

and it doesn't look like it migrated back to SVN.

Any thoughts?

I presume SVN is still our main site for doing builds and releases?

Thanks, WILL