Hi,

On Sat, Feb 27, 2021 at 3:14 PM Claude Brisson <cla...@renegat.net.invalid>
wrote:

> The test build of Velocity Engine 2.3 RC1 is available.
>
> No determination as to the quality ('alpha,' 'beta,' or 'GA') of
> Velocity Engine 2.3 RC1 has been made, and at this time it is simply a
> "test build". We welcome any comments you may have, and will take all
> feedback into account if a quality vote is called for this build.
>
> Release notes:
>
> *
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/velocity/velocity-engine/2.3/release-notes.html

This page lists two main changes:

   - Fix a minor security issue in user-edited templates applications: let
   SecureUberspector block methods on ClassLoader and subclasses.
   - New spring-velocity-support module for Velocity Engine integration in
   Spring Framework.

but the linked https://velocity.apache.org/engine/2.3/changes.html is empty.

Regards,
Martin