Builds and passes all tests with AdoptOpenJDK 8 on MacOS 11.
Fails tests on Java 11 and 15 (3 failures, all related to internal changes
in the JDK and brittle tests)

I am somewhat 0 on this release, I don't really want to hold it up or make
Claude do another round.

All the fixes (that make this pass all the tests on JDK 11 and 15) are
here: https://github.com/apache/velocity-engine/pull/20

I know that Apache is commit-then-review, but hey, github.

-h

(First PR to velocity in ages. :-) )