From: Chris Thistlethwaite <chr...@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 7:07 PM
To: dev@warble.apache.org
Subject: Re: Please introduce yourselves :)

I'm also Chris (christ). I'm also a sysadmin with a background in
monitoring. Humbedooh has suspicions that fluxo and I are the same
person (we're not).

We have a pretty good opportunity to create a very robust and useful
monitoring system with Warble. The code that humbedooh is donating is a
huge starting point.

-Chris T.