On 06/20/2018 09:11 PM, Chris Lambertus wrote:

Hi folks,

I propose to establish a pelican+jenkins based build for
https://github.com/apache/incubator-warble-website
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-warble-website> and pubsub-based
deployment to our incubator website. The repo currently only contains boilerplate.
Once I have established the build process, I will seek contributions to content.

I am proposing this as lazy consensus. I’ll be getting on with it unless there
are objections.

+1, Warble is pretty much a 'blank slate' project, and this seems like a good decision to start off with. Once I've kicked off some design discussions on this list, I'll likely start to get some initial content/ideas we can add to the site.

With regards,
Daniel.

(fluxo)