It is the mentor’s recommendation that the Warble project be shelved due to
lack of interest and momentum. The code will revert to infrastructure and the
podling removed. If there is renewed interest at some point in the future,
Infra will return the code to the podling.

I’ll leave this topic open for 7 days (until 12 Jan) for comment. If there are
no dissenting opinions, I’ll notify the incubator of the cessation of warble as
a podling at that time.