Hello Everyone,

I'm Varun Sobti, working as frontend lead with Paytm India.

I’ve been exploring a lot about presence of weex and native script as these
are the only 2 options available for vuejs. I figured out some problems
that other engineers face, which stops them for using weex for production
apps.

I want to help expand it's reach globally and below points can be
considered as the plan of action:

1. Fix documentation. Make it more acceptable.
2. Ease of initiating a new app.
3. Creating a strong community where some of us are readily available to
help and unblock others in case of any issue.
4. Creating videos for basic training and How-n-Why.

Please feel free to suggest any changes.

There may be a lot of thing that are already in progress. Please do share
details so that we all can be on the same page.

I look forward to connecting with you all. Let’s go big with weex and make
sure it reaches and appeals as many engineers as possible.

Thanks,
Varun